The best tortilla de patatas is made by my mother! It is really not that difficult to make, so today, I am sharing this recipe with you.
For a small Tortilla the Patatas y Cebolla, as a tapa
- 2 big potatos
- 1 large onion
- 3 eggs
- plenty of olive oil
- Peel and cut the onion and potato into pieces
- Caramelized the onion on low heat in 1 pan
- the potatoes need to be cooked in plenty of olive oil on medium heat so you get confit potatoes and not fried
- Beat the eggs lightly
- Add the potatoes and onion bowl to cool off a bit and add plenty of salt (taste)
- Add the eggs to the mixture and stir together
- Fry this mixture in the pan for 5 minutes on 1 side and 1 minute on the other side. You need to flip the tortilla so get yourself a Vuelve Tortilla a flat lid of a pan or a regular plate
Leave a comment if you want us to make your favorite tapa in the next video!
Hasta la próxima!
You can also click this link to watch a quick 30 seconds recipe video of tortilla de patata on my instagram