- We bring delicious, culinary fun to your home
- Connect with people around the world cooking the same dish together
- Support our guides sharing whatever you want
- Have fun, you know our guide’s enthusiasm is contagious (but don´t worry you will be doing this from the safety from home)
- Learn how to make Spanish tapas and enjoy them directly
Highlights Online Tapas cooking class
Description virtual tapas cooking class
If you can´t travel to Valencia we take Spain to you!
Interactive virtual Tapas Cooking Class in the Comfort of Your Own Kitchen. We are hosting this tapas experience live with a home chef and food tour guide from Valencia. It is a pay what you can event, we want this to be an accessible option for everybody. We hope to bring you happiness and connection with our friends around the world.
One of the things we love about our job as guides is the connection we make with people on our tours. During our tapastours we often hear from our guests that they enjoyed the group dynamic chatting with other people from around the world. Also, we got many rave reviews about our foodtour guides, they are fun and have contagious enthusiasm.
This passion we want to keep sharing with you even if you can not travel to Valencia right now.
Private cooking session for groups who want to share the experience together are available as well.
- Live video on a set time and date (several dates coming up soon)
- Recipe print out
- List of ingredients you will need
How does it work
- Leave your email with us telling us you are interested in this experience
- We will inform you about the next classes, choose which class and time works best for you. We will send you the recipe and ingredients list ahead of time.
- Use the link we email you to join with your video so we can all have fun cooking together, sharing stories, and seeing how each others’ dishes turn out.
Price: Pay what you want
Private tapas cooking class on request
Testimonial Online Tapas cooking class
An engaging and easy introduction to Spanish tapas. Suzie's personable approach made us laugh, smile, and toast to food, family, and connection. Thank you, Suzie! Salud!Dylan J.introduction to Spanish tapas
Loved Suzie! She was fantastic! I really enjoyed learning the origins of the tapas and making tinto de verano. It was a lot of fun. Would love to eat with her again.AbbyTasting Valencia from our home
Our family had done several tours with Tours in Valencia over the years. We were delighted when we heard they would host a virtual tapas cooking class as we love Spanish food! It was a really fun experience making gambas al ajillo at the same time as other participants and meeting up with our host Suzie again.Suzanne K.Cooking and connecting