Today I take you to my dream kitchen. Okay not really … it is a very ordinary kitchen 😉 , but with an appliance that I use daily, my thermomix! However, you don’t need this to make a gazpacho, it’s also possible to make it with a hand mixer or any blender whatsoever. I will show you how simple it is to make a refreshing gazpacho in just 5 minutes. Spanish gazpacho is perfect for the summer, very refreshing and healthy too! I eat / drink it every day and I always have some in my fridge. Great to drink after a tour!
- Green pepper
- Salt & optional pepper
- Vinegar & extra virgin olive oil
- You need a mixer – blender or thermomixer
- Cut the tomatoes, onions, cucumber, paprika and garlic into pieces
- Put everything in the thermomixer or use a hand mixer
- Add some pepper, salt, vinegar and olive oil
- Mix everything together to create a smooth mixture
- Add some ice cubes to make it nice and cold
Let me know if you have made gazpacho or if you have any questions. I’m curious if you like it as much as I do!