- Delight in eating and drinking many different produce from family-run establishments.
- This is the tour of Valencia culinary scene you do not want to miss if you are a foodie
- It is my (Suzie, founder of tours in Valencia) favourite tour
- You will be fascinated by the hustle and bustle of daily life at the central market
Video & Highlights Culinary Tour
Description Culinary Tour
Use all your senses during this gastronomic tour! Our enthusiastic foodie guide can’t wait to take you on this yummie adventure, introducing you to our local gastronomy. We will stroll around the Old Town, visiting all kinds of food stores. Some historic, some modern and fancy, we will open all doors for you. This is an insider’s tour in which we love to introduce you to the proud owners of family-run establishments. Of course, we will also be visiting the stunning Central Market where we will try delicious local products. After this tour, you are a Valencian foodie expert and you will know all about our typical dishes, products and food customs. If you love eating, exploring & having fun, this is the right tour for you!
- Enjoy a refreshing horchata and taste a farton in a century old horchateria
- Visit a chocolate store and meet our local Willy Wonka
- Learn how to see the difference between Iberico and Serrano ham and taste some local Iberico sausages
- Enjoy some local cheese & Cava
- Taste our favorite olives & olive oil
- Learn how to make an authentic Tortilla de Patatas and taste one
- Try numerous types of Turron with a sweet dessert wine
- Toast with an Agua de Valencia
- Eat delicious tapas with a local wine or drink of choice
Reviews Culinary Tour
“We had a brilliant time on the food and culinary tour as part of a hen do trip to Valencia. Our tour guide Gabriel was knowledgeable, funny, passionate and very welcoming. We loved every bit, from the history to the wonderful food. I would definitely recommend and would do it again.”Rebecca M
“Great experience in the center of Valencia visiting local spots and enjoying local food and drinks. Very enthusiastic and engaged guide who made this an excellent experience. Would highly recommend doing this food tour.”Chris V
“The tour was exciting, extremely fun and interesting. We really enjoyed Gabby and his intellect of this wonderful, beautiful city. We were so happy to have found you. The sites he showed us we went back to and toured by ourselves in more depth.Thank you again!”Doreen C
Mail us, pay later
Fill in the contact form, we will respond in 24 hours. For last minute requests send a whatsapp as well to 0034 644512221
Direct bookings are also possible with the button below the contact form, do not fill in the contact form in this case.