- Visit an Horchata factory and meet proud artisans and farmers with incredible stories to share.
- Discover the countryside of Valencia (we recommend by bike)
- We visit a tigernut field and we explain the history of this magic seed and of the land where it grows
- We support a local business that is mostly run by proud hardworking woman.
- Don´t miss out on the best Horchata of the world, you won´t be able to try it at home as it has only 5 days expiration date when refrigerated
- Try this vegan and non alcoholic drink with outstanding medicinal and nutritional properties
Video & Highights Horchata Tour
Description Horchata Tour
Horchata is a very popular drink amongst the Valencians. Many places around the city sell this “golden drink”, but where does it originally come from? And more important, where can you try the best one? Join me on an Horchata tour and find out! We will visit one of the first factories that started producing Horchata in the picturesque town of Alboraya. You can easily get there by bike and along the way, we can stop for a typical Almuerzo while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the chufa fields. If you love to learn more about this typical Valencian drink and want to see what the countryside has to offer, this is definitely the tour for you!
We can also add the visit to the horchata factory as part of your private tour.
Reviews Horchata Tour
“We did a private shore excursion with Suzie, we had asked her to show us besides the city a bit of the countryside. She took us to the horchata factory and to have a typical lunch on the country side which was at a stunning location! We all (family of 6) think our day in Valencia was the best of our cruise.”Susan D.part of our shore excursion