- Dive down narrow alleyways and explore different neighborhoods, markets, delis and learn about Spanish culture and cuisine
- Immerse yourself in the Valencian food scene, this is our most complete foodie tour.
- Indulge on a cappuchino Valenciano & chocolate truffles
- You will be surprised by all the different things you get to try, do not plan for lunch
Video & Description 4 Markets Tour
Description 4 Markets Tour
Visiting the local markets of Valencia is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the local food culture and get a glimpse of daily life. You can enjoy the colorful displays, the buzzing atmosphere and the lively chatter of shoppers and traders. We love to take you to four of Valencia’s markets and neighborhoods. Along the way, you will be sampling food and drinks in family-run shops. An ideal introduction to Valencia’s food scene!
- Walk around four different, vibrant markets
- Visit an artisan coffee roaster and try out a delicious fairtrade coffee
- Taste the best Buñuelos of Valencia
- Drink the golden drink horchata in one of the city’s most famous horchaterias
- Try out the most delicious chocolate truffles in an exclusive chocolate boutique
- Enjoy a typical Valencian Almuerzo
- Toast with a shot of locally produced sweet wine while trying some Spanish Turron
Reviews 4 Markets Tour
“It was an interesting tour with a friendly, personal welcome, testing the local food and drinks and touring the lanes. 🙂”Simon S
“We had a wonderful time with Suzie, went to the Central Market for cava tasting with tapas, after the visit to a deli and another two tapas restaurants. This tour is for everybody who loves food and wine and Suzie is the perfect guide to visit these places. Thanks Suzie!”Sonja E
“My favourite tour would have to be the gourmet tour in the central market where Suzie's foodie credentials, her palpable enjoyment of exceptional ingredients and local cuisine really is contagious!!”Silke S
“What a fabulous tour with Gabi. Informed, passionate about Valencia and funny too. I would recommend booking with Tours in Valencia, nine friends spent a pleasant few hours learning about and sampling tapas as well as interesting details about the history and culture of the old town. Nothing was too much trouble, prompt email responses to all our queries before we travelled, able to tailor the tour to to suit our requests. Great value for money.”Faye K
Mail us, pay later
Fill in the contact form, we will respond in 24 hours. For last minute requests send a whatsapp as well to 0034 644512221
Direct bookings are also possible with the button below the contact form, do not fill in the contact form in this case.