- Browse one Europe’s biggest foodmarket, with a tasting tour
- Learn the locals secret to do their grocery shopping
- Hear the secrets of making tortilla
- Graze on a number of sweet and savoury delights, handpicked by your foodie guide
The Central Market is the largest covered food market in Europe, during this tour we only visit this market but believe us there is plenty to see, taste, smell and hear!
The Central Market tour is our shortest tour, ideal for when you don’t have much time in the city or if you like a short activity before you set off. With kids the tour is also fun!
- A passionate foodie guide
- Cava, a festive start to the day!
- Seasonal tastings such as Nisperos or tomato Valenciana
- Iberico ham and Serrano ham
- Local sheep cheese and goat cheese
- Olives marinated in Mojo picon
- Turrones, nougat with almonds
- Horchata, a drink made of tiger nuts
- Tortilla, potato omelet
“Suzie is terrific! She gave us a tour of the central food market, which is a veritable Disneyland of food. We couldn't stop buying olive oil, chocolates and other items to take home as gifts. For so short a time in Valencia, Suzie was formidable and a delight.”Jeff S
“Me and my family have done several tours with Tours in Valencia. My favourite tour would have to be the gourmet tour in the central market where Suzie's foodie credentials, her palpable enjoyment of exceptional ingredients and local cuisine really is contagious!!”Silke S
“The Central market is a must see! It offers a whole lot of eating experiences and with our guide Gabriel we learned so much about the local gastronomy. We enjoyed the tours in Valencia experience so much that we signed up for a tapas tour a few days later!”Patricia M
“We loved to see the hustle and bustle of local of daily life at the central market. It was a great beginning of our first day in Valencia. We learned some useful Spanish words and became confident to discover the city on our own. Our guide was fabulous, a gifted storyteller!”James K
“Suzie is incredible. She was very knowledgable about food and wine and clearly passionate about Valencia. We had an amazing tour and I cannot recommend her enough.”Jennifer G
Mail us, pay later
Fill in the contact form, we will respond in 24 hours. For last minute requests send a whatsapp as well to 0034 644512221
Direct bookings are also possible with the button below the contact form, do not fill in the contact form in this case.